The PlayStation Store has updated with a new sale offering up to 75% off on select games. The sale includes a wide variety of titles, from indie games to AAA blockbusters.
Some of the highlights of the sale include:
- Horizon Forbidden West is on sale for $39.99 (50% off).
- Miles Morales’ version of Marvel’s Spider-Man is 50% discounted at $19.99.
- God of War Ragnarök is on sale for $49.99 (33% off).
- Elden Ring is on sale for $49.99 (20% off).
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is on sale for $24.99 (50% off).
The sale is available now and runs until June 27, 2023.
Here are some other notable deals from the sale:
- Resident Evil Village is on sale for $29.99 (50% off).
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut is on sale for $39.99 (33% off).
- Deathloop is on sale for $24.99 (50% off).
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits is on sale for $19.99 (50% off).
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure is on sale for $19.99 (50% off).
The PlayStation Store sale is a fantastic chance to get some of the top PS4 and PS5 titles.
Here are some tips for getting the most out of the PlayStation Store sale:
- Use the search bar to find specific games or genres.
- Sort the games by price to see the best deals.
- Look for games that are included in bundles.
- Use the wishlist feature to track games that you’re interested in.
- Sign up for the PlayStation Store newsletter to receive notifications about sales and new releases.